Generator Disposal By Public Auction
The Cooperative League of the United States of America Uganda (NCBA CLUSA) would like to dispose a 10kva generator through a blind auction. The item shall be sold on “AS IS”, “WHERE IS” basis.
Terms of Auction
- The generator shall be sold on “AS IS”, “WHERE IS” basis.
- All charges, taxes and duties where required shall be the responsibility of the bidder and paid directly to the entities responsible.
- NCBA CLUSA reserves the right to cancel some or all bids without prior notice.
- NCBA CLUSA only accepts sealed bid documents.
- Successful bidders are required to make a 20% down payment within 24Hrs of communication and shall have up to 72Hrs (inclusive of weekends and holidays) to complete payment.
- A successful person who fails to comply with item (5) above will lose the bid to the next bidder.
- All payments made shall be to the bank account of NCBA CLUSA Uganda (Bank details to be provided to winning bidders).
Instruction to bidders:
- Viewing of auction items shall be from 6th – 13th August 2020 (10:00Am – 1:00Pm).
- Interested bidders shall be issued with a bid form and number at a non-refundable fee of UGX 20,000.
- All bids shall be physically submitted starting on Thursday, 6th August 2020 and shall close on Thursday, 13th August 2020 at 1:00Pm.
- To collect your item, you shall be required to present proof of payment and clear identification.
- The item should be collected from the NCBA CLUSA premises within two working days upon completion of payment.
All interested parties viewing and submitting bids must wear face masks and follow the processes that will be enforced in line with the Ministry of Health COVID19 guidelines.