Motor Vehicle Disposal By Public Auction
The Cooperative League of the United States of America Uganda (NCBA CLUSA) is disposing five (5) vehicles and twelve (12) motorcycles through a blind auction. The vehicles shall be sold on “AS IS”, “WHERE IS” basis.
Terms of Auction
- All vehicles and motorcycles shall be sold on “AS IS”, “WHERE IS” basis.
- All charges, taxes and duties where required shall be the responsibility of the bidder and paid directly to the entities responsible.
- NCBA CLUSA reserves the right to cancel some or all bids without prior notice.
- NCBA CLUSA only accepts sealed bid documents.
- Successful bidders are required to make a 20% down payment within 24Hrs of communication and shall have up to 96Hrs (inclusive of weekends and holidays) to complete payment.
- A successful person who fails to comply with item (5) above will lose the bid to the next bidder.
- All payments made shall be to the bank account of NCBA CLUSA Uganda (Bank details to be provided to winning bidders).
Instruction to bidders:
- Viewing of auction items shall be from 8th – 12th June 2020 (10:00Am – 1:45Pm) on APPOINTMENT ONLY.
- A person wishing to bid may bid for more than one item clearly indicating the lot numbers.
- While bidding a bid form and a bidder registration number shall be issued.
- All bids shall be physically submitted starting on Monday, 8th June 2020 and shall close on Monday, 18th June 2020 at 1:00Pm.
- To collect your item, you shall be required to present proof of payment and clear identification.
- All items should be collected from the NCBA CLUSA premises within two working days upon completion of payment.
All interested parties viewing and submitting bids must wear face masks and follow the processes that will be enforced in line with the Ministry of Health COVID19 guidelines.
For viewing appointment: Call +256 414 505 525| +256 393 202 810/11 between 10Am and 2Pm (Mon – Fri)